Thursday 26 November 2009

More balls than most

Whilst Matt has been hammering away at the club gym sessions this week Lee has been at home grounded due to hiw wife's car breaking down.

The braver men amongst you woudl be saying why does that matter there are buses (exactly, that's what I was on!)

Anyway not being one to shirk my training commitment it was all press ups and swiss balls this week. I managed to balance for over an hour with my feet off the ground whilst seated on the swiss ball watching a film on T.V. (perfect exercise I thought and fairly easy going) until I stood up and tried to walk!! it felt like a truck had driven over my abdomen...........

It is a great exercise and helps the balance immensely too, we are off to buy a second swiss ball now to put under my feet so I'll be horizontal as in the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment