Wednesday 18 November 2009

Inspired


I knew that James Cracknell had done the D.W. this year but had not realised that he did it with Bernie Shrosbree, the extreme sport trainer who coached Cracknell and team to the South Pole on skis.

On checking Bernie's site: http://www.bernieshrosbree.com/ i discovered his book; Inspired, just what I need for the train journeys to London, once finished I'll give it to Matt for his Christmas present, he'll be none the wiser. Bernie kindly replied to my query commenting on the D.W.



DO LOTS OF TRAINING AS A TEAM!!!



This means you Debbie, Melissa, Julian, Shaun, Alasdair, Simon, Sarah our so far signed up support team.

Matt and I are already doing a fair bit of training together we have not broached the subject of a one week high altitude training camp with our wives yet, but I think it is a reasonable request!


















No comments:

Post a Comment